Thursday, December 17, 2009

my dream come true! for someone else.

So what have I been up to lately? Welp, since last Wednesday... watching this clip from Glee on my DVR over and over.

and over.

and over.

If you haven't watched Glee, then you better start. now.

That sassy brunette singing is Lea Michele, and she is a legit Broadway singer/actor. But feel free to substitute her head for mine... that's what i do anyways.

Because if I was going to sweep onto a stage and belt my heart out - this, my friends, would be my song. It always has been in my car, and I am pretty confident my college roomies would back me up.

So Babs, this one's for you...

Love ya'll! mean it.


39 comments:

  1. Ok, I am going to admit I have watched it a couple of times myself. It was awesome. Brings back such memories of my friend Laurie. She sang all things Barbra all the time. truly classic! I KNOW you could totally rock this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...this is what I want for Christmas...birthday...mother's day...whatever--
    A season of GLEE! You've told me but I've missed it! Catch me up...please!
    And yes, child of mine, I belted this with Babs throughout my college days, still do as a matter of fact. But wait, I think I've found my Karaoke magic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 能猜得出女人真實年齡的男人也許耳聰目明,但肯定毫無大腦。哈哈! ..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 以簡單的行為愉悅他人的心靈,勝過千人低頭禱告........................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 人類最大的悲劇不是死亡,而是沒有掌握有意義的人生........................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 凡是遇到困擾的問題,不要把它當作可怕的,討厭的,無奈的遭遇,而要把它當作歷練、訓練和幫助。.............................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 好文不寂寞~支持!!!!@@a 搞錯了,這不是論壇推文 XDDD.........................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  9. 嫉妒能使人得到短暫的快感,但也能使不幸更辛酸。 ..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  10. 能猜得出女人真實年齡的男人也許耳聰目明,但肯定毫無大腦。哈哈!...............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  11. 一個人的際遇在第一次總是最深刻的,有時候甚至會讓人的心變成永遠的絕緣。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  12. 當我微笑時,世界和我一起微笑;當我快樂時,世界和我一起活躍。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  13. 認識自己,是發現妳的真性格、掌握妳的命運、創照你前程的根源。............................. ....................................

    ReplyDelete