Thursday, December 17, 2009

my dream come true! for someone else.

So what have I been up to lately? Welp, since last Wednesday... watching this clip from Glee on my DVR over and over.

and over.

and over.

If you haven't watched Glee, then you better start. now.

That sassy brunette singing is Lea Michele, and she is a legit Broadway singer/actor. But feel free to substitute her head for mine... that's what i do anyways.

Because if I was going to sweep onto a stage and belt my heart out - this, my friends, would be my song. It always has been in my car, and I am pretty confident my college roomies would back me up.

So Babs, this one's for you...

Love ya'll! mean it.


2 comments:

  1. Ok, I am going to admit I have watched it a couple of times myself. It was awesome. Brings back such memories of my friend Laurie. She sang all things Barbra all the time. truly classic! I KNOW you could totally rock this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...this is what I want for Christmas...birthday...mother's day...whatever--
    A season of GLEE! You've told me but I've missed it! Catch me up...please!
    And yes, child of mine, I belted this with Babs throughout my college days, still do as a matter of fact. But wait, I think I've found my Karaoke magic!!!

    ReplyDelete