Saturday, September 26, 2009

e. - The Inauguration

So here I am, folks! And by folks, I mean Katie, Kim and my mom... I gotta say this one of the most creative birthday presents I ever got, (kudos, Katie!) and I am excited to share my little thoughts and musings. Unlike most legitimate blogs I don't have a kid, but that's not going to stop me!

"So what on earth will she write about?" you ask? Well, I tend to devote my free time and energy to the following...
Good food.
Good wine.
Traveling.
Traveling to places with good food and wine.
My hubby and my dog. (could he count as my child? It might make me more blog-legit...)
Broadway musicals.
and Hanson. Yes, as in the singers/songwriters of Mmm-bop.

I know, I know, it's hard to contain your excitement. And in the next few days, I will be introducing a few of my little darlings and sharing some of my random thoughts and tidbits. So buckle up! It's time to party - blog style....

Love ya'll. mean it.


3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I already love reading e.! Hurray!! And it won't be long before you will be sharing with many more! AND... I AM SO GLAD that I gave you a blog because I would not know that you liked Hanson otherwise... why haven't we talked about this before? Did you know we used to go to the same orthodontist and would see them "in the chair!" We also saw them in concert... so hopefully you aren't kidding b/c sincerely I have MUCH love for all things Hanson! I used to LOVE that yearbook song... you know which one I'm talking about?! Okay I'm done... Love YOU, mean it!

    Oh and I'll be happy to take all complaints... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And is your signature cut-off on your screen too? I'll get Katie to fix it... Sorry about that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am sooooo excited!! I'm so glad you like it and you do have all kinds of tidbits to share. Hope your day has been good. Can't wait to continue the celebrating tomorrow! Love you.

    ReplyDelete