Monday, September 28, 2009

This thing is already coming in handy...

So one of my darlin college friends has the cutest. cooking. blog. ever. I use her recipes all the time because they are yummy and creative all at the same time. So here is why this is coming in handy - Ashlea is giving away a fancy schmancy crepe pan! I get one ticket in the bucket for commenting on her wall and one MORE ticket if I plug her on my blog. So here I am - plugging her blog with all my heart because I have decided that I can't live without the crepe pan. seriously.

So check out her cute blog, and help me convince her that my plug is SO great that she should forgo the random drawing and just give the pan to me.

www.thelittlekitchenthatcould.blogspot.com

cute name, huh? oooh, it's only the beginning :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to check it out! If I tell Ashlea I'm there because of you will you make me some crepes?
    Doodle
    ps...Kappas rule!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh emily, I am so glad I posted a giveaway so I could find out about this blog of yours! love it!! tell your sweet mom I said hello too!

    ReplyDelete