Saturday, October 17, 2009

To tide you over...

While I am working on my post about Maine (It needs to marinate a little longer...) I thought I would pay a little tribute to my darling hubby and our second anniversary. After all, without the big day there would be no big trip!

There are a few things in this life that I truly love with all my SOUL. Like Jesus, Josh, cheese and High School Musical. This little diddy below, created by my friend Meredith, manages to combine a couple of these things into the greatest piece of film on the planet. If I could hang this thing above my fireplace, I would.

So in honor of 2 years of wedded bliss, I dedicate this to my main squeeze, Josh!



Love.

2 comments:

  1. Sheer bliss...Mer Mas is a genius!
    We love you, Wildcats!!!!
    Doodle
    Move over Bye, Bye Birdie!

    ReplyDelete