Wednesday, October 14, 2009

woopsie daisy!

So I guess I kinda fell off the radar there, huh? Sorry darlins, but I have been on a whirwind, multi-state traveling extravaganza involving my sweet hubby and (for one meal at least) a certain breakfast club. It was sheer delight, and I can't wait to fill ya'll in! So keep your eyes peeled... the good stuff is coming soon! Just as soon as I throw away all the expired produce in my fridge and unpack my toiletries. And yes - that might take a while.

Love ya'll! Mean it.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are back! The blog world has been so boring without you! (of course excluding the cute pics of the cutest grandson ever!) Looking forward to catching up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even Caden can't top the hilarity of e. Glad you are back safely! Excited for the posts to come...

    ReplyDelete